This year, man. This year. Aside from being the butt of everyone’s jokes, 2016 featured a plethora of TV- and movie-related hits and misses. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2016…
Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 passed in a blur of chapter-closing and party-planning and desk-clearing and video message-recording, but it’s an episode that fans of the show will never forget. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×13, a.k.a. the season and series finale, a.k.a. the last episode ever, a.k.a. “Ocean Frank.”
It’s fitting that the penultimate episode of Rizzoli & Isles begins by turning back time – all the way to a little girl’s murder at a birthday party in 1975. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×12, “Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.”
Because there’s one episode of Rizzoli & Isles left, and I’m emo about it.
In Rizzoli & Isles 7×11, a Rizzoli returned, a Rizzoli proposed, and a Rizzoli and an Isles promised to stay close despite the miles. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×11, Stiffed.
- She sounds like Supernanny. #PLLEndGame 1 day ago
- @PuffsPlay Where does Zack Smith go for these family friendly matinees? 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby Hahaha. This accurate portrayal of my social interactions. 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby We hardly knew ye. 4 days ago
- Who's excited for @DateMyDadOnUP tonight? ICYMI @realBarryWatson told us about transitioning from #7thHeaven & more… http://t.co/NtQDuvovlf 3 weeks ago