Emma Ishta and Kyle Harris star as Kirsten Clark and Cameron Goodkin on the new ABC Family show Stitchers, premiering at 9/8c on Tuesday, June 2. You might recognize Kyle from his guest roles on The Carrie Diaries and Beauty and the Beast, or from his work in theater. If Emma looks familiar, you may have caught her appearances on Black Box and Manhattan Love Story or seen some of her modeling work. We chatted with Emma and Kyle about booking their first lead roles and what to expect from Stitchers.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 126
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 113
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 61
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 51
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 36