Announced as one of the blockbusters of this summer, the latest Disney movie seems to stumble at the box office. During its opening weekend, it just earned $29.4 million while in a week; it only earned $48.9 million in North America. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Disney could face a $150 million loss. Not a situation the studio had imagined as the Lone ranger was supposed to be one the latest high-profile movie of this summer.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 124
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 111
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 60
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 51
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 36