On next week’s episode:
So are you still alright? Did you stop celebrating the basta…oops King Joffrey’s death? Don’t tell me you cried). So on this week’s Game of Thrones, the Lannisters are mourning, plotting or trying to save themselves – those guys are quite polyvalent -, Jon gets some news from Ygrit and Daenerys shows what a leader she is.
All men must die has, finally, became true on last night’s episode of Game of Thrones. While the “Good” clans had endured a big amount of deaths those last seasons, it’s finally time for things to change and for some characters to pay their debts. It’s the big climax of the Lannister’s saga. Yes my friend, the time for the Purple Wedding has come! (more…)
Joy to the world, the day has come! Game of Thrones is back for its all new season 4 full of tension, plotting and blood. A first episode where all the characters are facing the aftermath of the previous 3rd season and new plots are slowly building up.
So previously on Game of Thrones. Well not really a surprise the first minutes of the show is a little sum up in case you’ve been asleep during the last seasons. Daenerys preparation for war, the Lannisters’ wedding plan, Jaime’s terrible journey, Jon Snow’s dilemma…the Red Wedding as if we had forgotten it and even Ned Stark beheading (as if we needed to remember it). Welcome back in Westeros everyone.
Viewers can expect to tune in to the final journey and struggles of Sookie Stackhouse on Sunday, June 22nd at 9pm. The seventh and final season of True Blood will consist of 10 episodes.
Watch the teaser trailer, expected to air during Game of Thrones, below:
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 70
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 69
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 30
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 30
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23