The Fosters 3×14 had a little of everything: shady secrets coming to light, families uniting against adversity, waning romances, and the potential for new love. Read on for our recap.
If The Fosters 3×13 were an episode of Friends, it’d be titled “The One When We Learn Mat & Mariana Can SANG.” I’m also accepting “The One With the Jack Attack” as an alternate suggestion. Read on for our recap of The Fosters 3×13, “If & When.”
The Fosters is back into its Monday night groove – complete with runaway teens, Brallie angst, and secrets that range from romantic trysts to serious health issues. Read on for our recap of The Fosters 3×12.
In January, Pop City Life embraced the “new year, new start” idea with a website revamp. Rose worked her design magic, and now there’s no more dark background or blue headers! The bulk of the remodel is done, but if you run into any bugs, don’t hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment, shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting us via social media.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 62
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 61
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 28
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 23