Newsroom is just reaching its fourth episode but we, as viewers, are already going deep into how did the channel and our favorite news team ended with a lawsuit against them. The main aspect of this episode was, without any doubt, Maggie’s story in Uganda. At first I thought it would be full of blood, gun shots, horror…well the usual stuff you see in movies and shows when dealing with African crisis but instead of this…we got a great story!
The Newsroom continues next week with its 4th episode “Unintended Consequences” and will go deeper on what happened to Maggie in Africa.
Maggie attempts to persuade Rebecca that her trip to Africa with Gary didn’t have any lasting effects. Meanwhile, Will’s lousy on-air interview with an Occupy Wall Street protester hinders Neal and Jerry’s future access; and Jim helps Hallie land an important interview, but gets an earful from Mac in the process.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 124
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 111
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 60
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 51
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 36