April was a review-heavy month for Pop City Life, but interviews and recaps held their own as well. Read on for our Pop City Life recap of April!
Main Characters: John Steadman, Stanley Lord, Herbert Stone
Synopsis: Did you know that on the night of April 14, 1912, when the Titanic was sinking, that there was a large cargo ship six miles away that could have saved every person who died that night? Boston reporter John Steadman, covering the horrors of that night, learns about the ship and its complete inaction. Unlike the other reporters, he is not content to let it stand. Thinking of the twelve hundred people who died that night (including fifty-three children, whose names no one can be bothered to utter), he dons disguises and travels thousands of miles to uncover the truth: How could the SS Californian see every one of Titanic’s eight distress rockets and do nothing? The Midnight Watch by David Dyer, based on actual articles and dispositions of the time, aims to delve into the mind of those responsible and find out the truth.
Check out the review behind the jump!
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 132
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 123
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 57
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37