There are so many things that are just right about Jeff Goldblum‘s appearance on Conan last night. From the duo establishing an attraction between them with Jeff flirting with Conan and admiring his abs, Jeff stroking Conan’s chin while purring to deduce his shaving technique, to Jeff choking on a cough drop. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad he’s fine but the fallout is hilarious. After watching these videos, I still don’t know quite what Jeff was promoting or if he was asked at all about Jurassic Park 3D or Jurassic Park 4 but I’m enjoying these videos so much that I don’t even care. Going to a 3D showing with him sounds like the best time ever. I’m not sure what I would do if he ever stroked my face and purred.
Welcome back to New York Coco! Conan O’Brien is filming in New York City for awhile and while he’s here, decided to try his hand at one of the best things about New York. The Chinese food. Conan works with a restaurant to try delivering take out around the city. He gets hot coffee poured on him, encounters a rude woman who refuses to take the food she ordered, and runs around the city being adorable. It’s a must watch.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 119
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 56
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37