by Ashley Weitzel
Lisette Resille, also known as LeeLee was born and raised in Tuscon, AZ. She was introduced to dance at age 5 and has been involved ever since. It’s her passion. She always has been very active and involved in dance, sports, capoeira, and working out. She moved to Los Angeles 7.5 years ago to pursue her passion in dance which then led to acting. She was most recently seen on Syfy’s hit show Opposite Worlds.
Continue reading for our full interview with her!
1. Could you introduce yourself?
Hello folks!!! I am Lisette Resille and had the pleasure of being a contestant on Syfy’s Opposite Worlds.
2. How did you find out about the show and what made you audition?
I saw a post for the show and I auditioned because it sounded like a lot of fun and I’m all about experiencing as much as possible while here on planet earth. They named it something else to not give away the premise so it wasn’t exactly what I expected but still a great experience.
3. What was the best part about living in the future?
I would say the heated toilet seats, the showers, and the food.
4. You weren’t in the past long, but what was the worst part about it for you?
Lack of hygiene, the “toilets”, sleeping on hay bales, and the mosquito’s.
5. Who were you closest to while in the house?
Definitely Danielle because I spent the most time with her and we have a lot in common.
6. Did you have any strategy coming into the game?
My only strategy was to get along with all, to not create any targets on my back, and go with the flow unless I didn’t agree with something.
7. What were you doing before the show?
Before the show I was simply working as a nurse and auditioning and taking part in different projects as they arose. I also am always doing some type of personal development whether it’s receiving life coaching, or attending seminars or curriculum’s. I want to be the best Lisette I can be.
8. What are your favorite t.v. shows to watch?
I honestly don’t watch much T.V., but in the even that I do, I enjoy Scandal, BlackList, Criminal Minds, and House.
9. What do you do in your spare time?
I love to workout (gym, hiking, bike ride, dance), hang with friends over lunch/dinner, see movies, make things (I’m crafty), browse social media, receive massages and make myself relax, LOL…I’m always on the go.
10. Would you do any other reality shows?
I would love to be on Bear Grylls Get Out Alive or Survivor or Amazing Race, but otherwise I don’t foresee it. I like physical/survival type of challenges.
11. What was the best part of this experience for you?
Having to let go of control which was very freeing in the end. Also getting used to always having camera’s in my face. Lastly putting to test my newest adopted belief that fear is not real and that being confirmed.
12. Did you have any issues with anyone in the house and why?
I didn’t agree with Jeffry’s sneakiness and strategy, but understood it was his game he was playing. However it didn’t really create conflict between us. I just didn’t trust him. Also, in the latter part of the game I got into it with Jesse b/c he felt I didn’t have his back when I decided to do what was best for me as the game took a turn and it wasn’t about Teams as much anymore, but more a solo sport in the end.
13. Do you have any regrets looking back?
My only regrets were not fighting more for being protected when Jeffry was b/c I believe I could have swayed Mercy and not showing more of my personality (silly, crazy, fun side), but that was partly due to network editing which I had no control over.
14. Are you still close with anyone from the show?
I still keep in touch with Danielle and have also spoke to a few others here and there. The plan is for all of us to get together at some point in LA because most of us live here.
15. What was the hardest part of this experience for you?Not being able to consistently workout and having to deal with drama and sneakiness which I despise and usually wouldn’t tolerate nor surround myself with.
16. What should we expect next from you?
BIG things 🙂 most of which is currently unknown but to come. I do plan on teaching Zumba as I am an instructor.
17. What have you been doing since being home?
Catching up with lots of friends, working out, receiving massages/facials, and getting my life back in order.
18. What would you like to say to your fans/supporters?
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for watching, supporting, and believing. I hope I made you smile and inspired you in some way, shape, or form xoxox. You can keep up with me via Instagram and Twitter by searching: lisetteresille, facebook.com/1lisette My very own website: www.lisetteresille.com My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.
Be sure to follow Lisette on Twitter @LisetteResille