Keep checking back later today as we continue to add all the True Blood updates and spoilers to come out of the 2012 Comic Con.
I feel like I have to watch the trailer 100 more times to realize fully what my eyes just viewed.
In the trailer:
- Terry trying to leave Arlene
- Luna is apparently alive and really pissed
- Bill is glamouring Sookie to forget him and Eric and the fact she was ever anything but human
- Lots and lots of a hungry Russell Edgington
- Alcide going back to his pack
- Tara is a hot stripper
- Jesus’ head sitting on a chair
- Andy hates this town
- Bill bites..Sookie?
What do you guys think?
- Alan Ball
- Kristin Bauer
- Joe Manganiello
- Ryan Kwanten
- Nelsan Ellis
- Rutina Wesley
- Alexander Skarsgard
- Chris Meloni
- Deborah Woll
- Anna Paquin
- Sam Trammell
- Stephen Moyer
- They asked Joe if he gave Rutina any stripper tips. They do some stripper moves.
- Emma turning into a wolf will have ramifications
- Ryan practiced the Mellencamp version of Cherry Bomb
- They talk about the wal-mart sweatsuit
- Chris on how SVU is different from True Blood: Figuring out the sex crimes is harder.
- Alan says outing Steve Newlin was not a conscious decision. “The energy was already there.”
- Anna likes her drunken scene with Alcide.
- Some more hot and wacky sex scenes coming up.
- Steve got to see Joe naked
- Steve did a great job directing
- Episode 8 includes a scene that “let’s everyone have fun, and do something we haven’t done before.”
- Sam has a difficult job in episode 8 and Steve was impressed with him
- Three new romances and random hook ups are on the horizon
- Deborah has a very memorable scene in episode 10
- The final scene will blow our minds