Keep checking back as we include all the updates from today’s Glee panel from the 2012 Comic Con!
So far we posted yesterday that both Samuel Larsen and Damien McGinty will be returning for season 4 of Glee.
- New character named Jake. He’ll be a bad boy.
- They’re casting a new hunk. (like they don’t have enough already? Kevin Mchale is gorg.
- There will be a stage catastrophe during the next Britney Spears tribute.
- Blaine wants to be tempted to cheat on Kurt
- Naya hints that Kentucky “may not be big enough for her character”
- Kevin and Jenna are pushing for the reunion of Artina!
- Season 4 will pick up at the beginning of the school year for NYADA and Mckinley
- Kurt will still be in Lima when Season 4 begins
- Britney Spears tribute will be episode 2 of the season
- The network isn’t telling them not to let Klaine kiss. Kurt hates PDA
- Kevin would love Katey Sagal to play his mom.
- Naya’s single is called “My Heart.” It’ll be dance/pop
- New Directions will be underdogs again
- Classic rock and modern music will be in the beginning of the season
- Darren is worried he’ll have to sing Call Me Maybe. Aren’t we all.