2014 has already been an incredible year for Richard Harmon. The actor just completed a successful first season of The CW’s hit series The 100 and returned to the starring role of Julian on SyFy’s hit series Continuum. We spoke with Richard about his hopes for season 2 of The 100, his time on Continuum, and […]
As Spring approaches, so does the end of some of our favorite series. From now until May, several series will be finishing out their seasons with fantastic finales. The networks have announced the season finale air dates for the Spring 2014 season. View them below:
Grab your tissues, folks. This week on The Vampire Diaries we say goodbye to Katerina and Nadia Petrova. May their Petrova fires burn bright, even beyond death.
This weeks The Originals starts off with a toast, celebrating the victorious unification of the city back in 1919. Wolves, witches and vampires are cohabiting peacefully. And it’s all thanks to Klaus.
The good news is, The Vampire Diaries is back! The bad news is that Damon’s still thirsting for vampire blood and there is no visible cure for his disease. Let’s hope Enzo can keep him under lock and key.
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x11, "Invisible": http://t.co/DwbsahYnZx #TheFosters http://t.co/IBUSUBK1Rb 6 days ago
- @TheOrlandoJones http://t.co/Wa2MS4pieM 1 week ago
- . @LibrariansTNT 4x08 - The Hidden Sanctuary - Recap: http://t.co/AzYmuGuZww #TheLibrarians #TheHiddenSanctuary http://t.co/dNcXdEqUDb 2 weeks ago
- . @TheFostersTV is back TONIGHT! Refresh your memory of the season 5A finale here: http://t.co/MjoyB88SkC #TheFosters 2 weeks ago
- @BrianHullsVoice YOUR SHIRT. 😍👊 #JurassicPark25 http://t.co/UxqBihCy6w 2 weeks ago