As Spring approaches, so does the end of some of our favorite series. From now until May, several series will be finishing out their seasons with fantastic finales. The networks have announced the season finale air dates for the Spring 2014 season. View them below:
Grab your tissues, folks. This week on The Vampire Diaries we say goodbye to Katerina and Nadia Petrova. May their Petrova fires burn bright, even beyond death.
This weeks The Originals starts off with a toast, celebrating the victorious unification of the city back in 1919. Wolves, witches and vampires are cohabiting peacefully. And it’s all thanks to Klaus.
The good news is, The Vampire Diaries is back! The bad news is that Damon’s still thirsting for vampire blood and there is no visible cure for his disease. Let’s hope Enzo can keep him under lock and key.
An “always and forever” pact can seem concrete in the world of vampires. Especially when you’re a part of the Original family. But betrayal has come so naturally to them over the centuries, and the witches of the French Quarter have no problem pitting Mikaelson against Mikaelson in this week’s episode of The Originals.
- Exclusive: @LauraBellBundy chats with us about her new movie #ChristmasCalendar premiering tonight on @UpTV !… http://t.co/BWdMV7tj0q 1 day ago
- Thanks so much to @LauraBellBundy for chatting with us about her upcoming holiday movie #ChristmasCalendar! 3 days ago
- Review: Check out the Retro Video Game Exhibit at @CradleAviation in New York for the holidays!… http://t.co/9O2S6WD1Sz 3 days ago
- @PuffsPlay LOL. Dat mane. 6 days ago
- RT @RecentCutbacks : Announcing our 2017 Giveaway for our fans! Weekly drawings every Friday. Win t-shirts, swag, one-of-a-kind show props &… 6 days ago