“Under such conditions, whatever is evil in men’s natures comes to the front”. This week’s new episode of Grimm, “The Show Must Go On”, takes us to a Carnival. The Carnival in question is named Metamorphosia…
Good news for the fans of Grimm! The Show, starring David Giuntoli and Silas Weir Mitchell, has been renewed for a fourth season by NBC. Get the details.
“You shall not become corrupt, you shall not become putrid, you shall not become worms”. In this new episode of Grimm, “Once We Were Gods”, a secret room is found behind a wall in a building. Inside, some boxes dated 1946, of what look like to be archeological finds. An Egyptian sarcophagus is also […]
“I’m going off to a house and entering it like a snake… I will devour their babes and make their hearts ache”. In this new episode of Grimm, called “Mommy Dearest”, Adalind is about to deliver her baby. Captain Renard’s friend is helping her. Finally the baby is born.
“Still, after a short time the family’s distress again worsened, and there was no relief anywhere in sight”. Adalind is about to deliver her baby, while Nick and Hank are investigating the Wesen-serial killer who’s murdering cops and scalping them. Monroe asks Rosalee to marry him, and after she says yes, Monroe’s parents are invited […]
- @AGamingBeaver @JurassicOutpost Will you marry me 2 weeks ago
- In @AHSFX 7x04, Kai proves to be a clever puppeteer, and we learn Ally and Ivy have been keeping secrets: http://t.co/tt3TRe3ZNl #AHSCult 3 weeks ago
- @AlamoNYC @Ibatvmc Any word on who the guests will be? Just curious before we purchase. 4 weeks ago
- This week on @AHSFX , Ally & Ivy deal w/ Ally causing the death of an innocent man, plus new neighbor drama: http://t.co/guoHbdWLCW #AHSCult 1 month ago
- This week on @AHSFX , Ally's phobias escalated to the point of putting lives at risk. Check out our recap: http://t.co/Z1ioMqYk0c #AHSCult 1 month ago