Previously on The Fosters, Brandon and Callie had a heart-to-heart, the Matiana deep freeze began to thaw, and the Jonnor ship hit an iceberg. In The Fosters 3×19, the family experiences some real-life Shakespearian twists and turns as R + J: A Romeo & Juliet Tale hits the stage. Read on for our recap of […]
Following the nail-biting season 1 finale that left Cameron’s life hanging in the balance, Kyle Harris and Emma Ishta will return to our screens Tuesday in Stitchers 2×01. We caught up with the dynamic duo to get the scoop on Kirsten’s newly accessible emotions, Cameron’s near-death experience, and what to expect from Stitchers season 2.
Last week on The Fosters, Mariana and Jesus tentatively bonded with their birth father, the Brallie awkwardness continued, and preparations for R + J: A Romeo & Juliet Tale moved forward. Read on for our recap of this week’s episode, The Fosters 3×18, in which Stef makes a decision, Callie gets suspicious, and Gabe runs […]
Before we get started, I have something to say: The fact that The Fosters 3×17 is called “Sixteen” seems like poor planning on the writers’ part, no? Why would you call episode 17 “Sixteen” when you could call episode 16 “Sixteen”? Am I overthinking? …I’m overthinking. On with the recap!
Previously on The Fosters, Rita and Callie were at odds over a foster reform bill; drag racing blew Nick’s chances with Mariana; Monte showed a special interest in student Sally’s senior project; Jesus’ dreams of a relationship with his father were crushed; Mat and Brandon channeled their breakup-related emo-ness into a Romeo & Juliet rock […]
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 2 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 2 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 2 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 2 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 3 months ago