If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Pop City Life and its third-party applications use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, and referring/exit pages.
It records this data in order to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Pop City Life has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers, apps, or widgets.
Below you will find a list of third-party data-collections applications that Pop City Life may be using at any given time:
- Google AdSense
- Google Analytics
- WordPress Analytics
You can opt out of all communication with Pop City Life simply by leaving the website.
- @meghantonjes Thank you! 2 days ago
- RT @ItsMeKimShaw : This guy is the best guy. http://t.co/2C2vaLjgDy 2 days ago
- @meghantonjes We used the one listed in the about on YouTube. Then tried the one suggested on fb messenger in the auto reply. 2 days ago
- @meghantonjes Hi Meghan! Your business email seems to be down. Is there another one available for press inquiries? 2 days ago
- RT @Ross_Hull : Time flies when you’re afraid of the dark...🔥😲🤡 http://t.co/tpAcguIx7h 2 days ago
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 26
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 23
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Interview: Hayden Byerly on Jonnor, The Fosters 3B, & Jesus 2.0 – Exclusive! By Nicola on January 20, 2016 15
- Interview: Michaella Bates Chats About Her Wedding – Exclusive By Noelle on February 8, 2016 14