Check it out! A first look at the Season Premiere of season 2 of Pretty Little Liars has found its way onto the internet. While it’s nothing too juicy, it does get you excited for the premiere. The moments after the finale took place look intense.
Watch the video and read the press release here:
SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE FINALE.
THE SPOTLIGHT IS TURNED ONTO FOUR GUILTY LOOKING LIARS IN THE SEASON TWO PREMIERE OF “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS,” PREMIERING TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Premiere Follows an All-Day “Pretty Little Liars” Marathon from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET/PT Burbank, CA (May 4, 2011)
With all eyes in Rosewood looking at Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, the girls are forced to seek help in “It’s Alive,” the Season 2 premiere of ABC Family’s hit original series, “Pretty Little Liars,” premiering Tuesday, June 14th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
Fans can prepare for the return to Rosewood in an all-day marathon starting at 11:00 AM (ET/PT) and running up to the one-hour season premiere at 8:00 PM (ET/PT).
With Ian’s body missing and the entire town of Rosewood questioning what exactly happened the night before at the church, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have a lot of explaining to do.
But with the police and their parents not quite sure what to believe, the girls’ parents rally together to try and help the four out with the assistance of a therapist (guest star Annabeth Gish).
Now being forced to talk out their problems, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer feel more alone than ever…
Even with a reassurance that everything they discuss won’t leave the therapist’s office, is this the person the Liars can finally tell about “A?” Or is there no place safe from “A’s” watchful eye?
Meanwhile, love is on the rocks for the girls when Spencer is forbidden to see Toby, Aria cools things off with Ezra, and Caleb comes back to town for Hanna.
“Pretty Little Liars” is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Leslie Morgenstein.
The series stars Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Holly Marie Combs, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Laura Leighton, Chad Lowe, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse.
Contestants performed Songs That Inspire Them and Songs of Lieber and Stoller. Lady Gaga was the mentor. Who do you think will go home tomorrow night?
James- Don’t Stop Believing and Love Potion Number 9
Haley: The Earth Song and I Who Have Nothing
Scotty: Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning and Young Blood
Lauren: Anyway and Trouble
Kelly Clarkson and Seal will be singing the National Anthem at the Indy 500 on May 29th! Congrats Kelly! What an interesting duet team.
Three Grammy Award winners — Seal, Kelly Clarkson and David Foster — are signed on to perform the national anthem before the
Indianapolis500 on May 29.
Seal, an English soul and R&B singer-songwriter who is known for his tune “Kiss from a Rose” from the “Batman Forever” film soundtrack, and Clarkson, winner of the inaugural season of “American Idol,” will sing “The Star-Spangled Banner” as a duet during pre-race ceremonies for the 100th Anniversary of the Indianapolis 500 on May 29.
Foster, a 16-time Grammy Award winner and three-time Oscar nominee, will accompany them on a grand piano.
“We’re thrilled to welcome (them) to perform the national
anthembefore such a historic occasion as the 100th Anniversary Indianapolis 500,” Jeff Belskus, Indianapolis Motor Speedway Corporation president and chief executive officer, said in a news release today. “This will be a special performance that will pay tribute to our great nation and its military, a moment our fans will cherish for a long time.”
- RT @StLouisBlues : Ruff practice 🏒 #stlblues http://t.co/5czhpopgrc 7 months ago
- RT @OliviaSanabia : Thank you! Loved chatting with you all about @DisneyChannel #CoopandCami ⭐️💙💛⭐️ http://t.co/hD8MiEFQTT 9 months ago
- #JustAddMagic's @OliviaSanabia tells us all about playing #CharlotteWrather on the new @DisneyChannel series… http://t.co/0V9k4EJ23s 9 months ago
- Interview: We chat with @ReneeDWillett on her upcoming film #RunWithTheHunted, #Sharknado, and what's next for her.… http://t.co/rS8dHihiTb 10 months ago
- @LukeGuldan 👀 10 months ago
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 42
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 27
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 25
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 16