Every episode of The Fosters is more packed than the titular characters’ kitchen at meal times, and the season finale was no exception. It’s been a while, so in case you need a reminder of what went down in The Fosters 1×21, here goes:
A Pop City Life contributor since 2014, Nicola holds a degree in print and multimedia journalism from Emerson College. Raised in the UK, she has since lived in Philadelphia and Manhattan, and currently resides in Boston. She's a big fan of the Cheshire Cat.
- She sounds like Supernanny. #PLLEndGame 1 day ago
- @PuffsPlay Where does Zack Smith go for these family friendly matinees? 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby Hahaha. This accurate portrayal of my social interactions. 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby We hardly knew ye. 4 days ago
- Who's excited for @DateMyDadOnUP tonight? ICYMI @realBarryWatson told us about transitioning from #7thHeaven & more… http://t.co/NtQDuvovlf 3 weeks ago