Previously on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, former ride-or-dies NeNe and Cynthia (remember the friendship contract?) both indicated they were done with their relationship, Kandi bought a house for the notoriously hard-to-please Momma Joyce and apologized to Kenya for believing Apollo‘s baseless allegations, and Kenya reacted badly to the news that NeNe didn’t believe the […]
A Pop City Life contributor since 2014, Nicola holds a degree in print and multimedia journalism from Emerson College. Raised in the UK, she has since lived in Philadelphia and Manhattan, and currently resides in Boston. She's a big fan of the Cheshire Cat.
Interview: Italia Ricci on the ‘Chasing Life’ Christmas special, the show’s renewal, &… onesies! – Exclusive
With the holiday episode of Chasing Life just around the corner, we chatted to Italia Ricci (April Carver) about some of the surprises in store for the viewers, as well as how she found out the show had been renewed for a second season and what seasonal traditions she enjoys. Check out our exclusive interview […]
Last week on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, NeNe made her triumphant return to Georgia, Porsha and Cynthia had a contentious lunch date, Apollo wrestled with the idea of divorcing Phaedra, and we officially met new housewife Claudia. Read on for our recap of RHoA 7×04.
You might know Gunnar Sizemore’s face from his role as Micah on Nashville or recognize his voice as that of Ignacio from animated movie The Book of Life. We spoke to the pint-size actor about his upcoming projects, how he juggles school and his career, and his aspirations for the future. Check out our exclusive […]
Last week on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Apollo admitted his allegations about Kenya were completely unfounded and he made the whole thing up, and this week we get to see the fallout. Read on for our recap of RHoA 7×03.
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 weeks ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 weeks ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 1 month ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 1 month ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 1 month ago