On the last episode of The Fosters we see Callie and Jude meet with their father, Stef and Lena tell the kids that they are trying to have a baby, and Zac and Marianna start dating. Lots of excitement and even more to come in next week’s episode entitled “Metropolis” Continue reading to see the […]
About Ashley Weitzel
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Ashley Weitzel has contributed 31 entries to our website, so far.
Fox has announced that Raising Hope will end it’s run on April 4th with a one hour finale.
Syfy has some amazing tv shows. Tomorrow night is no exception. Starting with an all new episode of Face Off and then the premiere of a one hour special of My Big Fat Geek Wedding. Continue reading to see previews of the new episodes
Lisette Resille, also known as LeeLee was born and raised in Tuscon, AZ. She was introduced to dance at age 5 and has been involved ever since. It’s her passion. She always has been very active and involved in dance, sports, capoeira, and working out. She moved to Los Angeles 7.5 years ago to pursue […]
JR Cook is a 28 year old lawyer who lives in Tennessee. He most recently was on Syfy’s hit show Opposite Worlds where he came in 2nd place. Continue reading for our interview with him!
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 weeks ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 weeks ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 1 month ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 1 month ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 1 month ago